Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Prompt #14

14. Make at least two New Years Resolution. As a good rule of thumb, you should have a pro-active one as well as a 'retro-grade' one. Such as having one that you are going to 'start doing', and having one that you will 'stop doing'.
_______________________

I will quite eating fast food.
I will stop smoking (once I'm done with this pack and is void when I'm drunk ha)
I will memorize a monologue a month
I will write three plays that I'm proud of.
________________________
I will become a better guitar player.
I will write more songs.
I will stop being so damn cynical and start enjoying life more.
________________________

I will improve my physical appearance (cliche, right?)
I will beat my depression (2009 cannot be worse than 2008, but this is such a hard goal...)
I will stop second guessing what other people think of me
________________________________
I will be more flexible
I will work towards accepting my body for what it is and stop trying to change it to fit an unrealistic image (I say work towards because this is something I have been working towards for a long time)
I will read more plays.

No comments:

Post a Comment