Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Prompt #13

13. Finish this sentence: "One thing I want you to know about me is _______________."
______________________________

One thing I want you all to know about me is that I am not happy. I don't have the support system at IU that I need right now in my life. I haven't made the friends I thought I would, and I haven't felt like I fit in since I got here. This show means more to me than just a fun acting opportunity. I am probably putting too much pressure on everyone involved, but I need this show to help me feel like the person I know I am underneath whoever's life I'm living right now. I haven't been me since I came to IU, and I know it's too much weight for eleven people, but I can't help it: this show needs to help me. I want to be able to love all of you. And I know we will put on a kick ass show. Even after one rehearsal, I can tell this show will be awesome. That's what I want you to know about me.
_______________________________
One thing I want you to know about me is I am terrified. I am terrified that my love for the theatre surpasses my talent for it.
_______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment