Friday, January 2, 2009

Prompt #16

16. Take time and read everyone's responses in the blog. You'll be surprised how many you missed if you don't review them on a daily basis. Many actors go back and add things for the first time on prompts that were established a while ago. Once you have done that. Pick a sentence, or a couple even, that really speaks to you and post it here.
______________________

-I'm afraid that if I was to start being honest with myself I would have no clue where to start.
- my first encounter with love was one filled more with pain... I only hope my experiences thus far in my life have not scarred me for my future.
- I will never forget the feelings I had for that boy, and how those feelings ended. 
-..help me feel like the person I know I am underneath whoever's life I'm living right now.
-I came the first time I had sex...I was ready and happy and proud.
____________________________

(In response to prompt 1) "It was when I was forgiven."

"If you want to really hurt your parents, and you don't have the nerve to be gay, the least you can do is go into the arts."

"The way to be happy is to make others so."

"...outside lubrication was necessary. The first thing my broyfriends eye landed on was L'Oreal No-Tears grape scented shampoo........(I wish I was kidding)......."

"One thing I want you to know about me is I am terrified. I am terrified that my love for the theatre surpasses my talent for it."

_________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment